The Crisis Center assigns each victim a Case Manager. The Case Manager acts as the Advocate and assists victims of domestic or sexual violence as they participate in the criminal justice system. Advocates educate, support and accompany victims as they prepare for the court process. All services are free of charge. Services include:
- Explanation of law enforcement and legal procedures.
- Updates on the status of the investigation and the court case.
- Accompaniment to the County Attorney’ office, the District Attorney’s office and court.
- Referrals for therapy, medical services and other community resources.
- Information on probation and parole.
- Assistance in applying to Crime Victims’ Compensation.